Give your donation an eternal impact?
Invest with us and enable a child to read and write. Education is our main project. Zakat can be paid towards it.
We are eradicating illiteracy among the refugees by providing basic education for the destitute, refugees and orphans. Rays of Hope provides literacy classes to thousands of refugees in Turkey who missed their education due to many difficulties. Literacy skills are essential for confidence building, self-esteem, employment opportunities for the refugee child. Only through your kind support, we can continue.
- Support a child for 1 year: £100/year (or £8.50/month)
- Support a full class (15 pupils) = £1500/year (or £125/month)
- £3 teach 15 refugees for 1 hour (20p /hour/pupil) – click here
- Monthly payments £8.50 using card payments from here
Barclays Bank details for standing orders or direct transfers:
- Account No. 23310337
- Sort Code: 204545
- Account Name: Rays of Hope
- Debit/Credit Cards donations click here or on the orange link below:
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله ﷺ قال: إذا مات ابن آدم انقطع عمله إلا من ثلاث: صدقة جارية، أو علم ينتفع به، أو ولد صالح يدعو له، رواه مسلم
“When the human being dies, his deeds end except for three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who prays for him.”